The Division of Student Affairs offers many on-campus resources for our students. Visit our offices to learn more.
Student Life & Involvement
- Center for Inclusion and Social Change: Explore identity and inclusivity, participate in educational programs, attend events and build community with others.
- Center for Student Involvement: Be involved! Find your community by connecting with student organizations, campus-wide events and leadership opportunities.
- CU Student Government: Make a difference! Get involved with your student government representatives, elected by students, for students. CUSG is your voice on campus.
- Environmental Center: Help CU Boulder become a global leader in sustainability through recycling, student bus pass, bicycle and educational programs.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Find opportunities for friendship, leadership and growth in CU’s vibrant and diverse Greek community.
- Housing & Dining: Explore information about on-campus life including residence halls, meal plans and dining options!
- New Student & Family Programs: The campus resource for new students and families as they begin their journey at CU Boulder. Ask questions and be sure to join for welcome events throughout the year.
- Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations: Explore off-campus rentals on Ralphie’s List, register your party and learn about the legal aspects of off-campus living.
- Recreation Services: Get moving with all that The Rec has to offer, including intramural sports, fitness classes, nutritional services and the Outdoor Program.
- Residence Life: Explore the opportunities that residence life provides, from on-campus housing and employment to student resources like free tutoring.
- University Memorial Center: Visit the CU Book Store, student services and student organization offices, as well as plenty of entertainment and dining options.
Student Support & Development
- Basic Needs Center: Get connected to essential resources when you need them most. Access the Buff Pantry and other assistance with food, housing and other on-campus and community services.
- Career Services: Become more employable and find meaningful work through learning how to fine-tune your resume, develop your skills, land that internship and make connections with employers.
- Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution: Get support for resolving conflicts and learn more about the Student Code of Conduct and the Honor Code.
- Student Legal Services: Access low-cost legal advice and education regarding your rights and responsibilities, and how to navigate the legal system.
- Student Support & Case Management: Find individual support for students and advocates for their needs in all aspects of campus life.
- Veteran and Military Affairs: Prospective and current student veterans and veteran dependents: find program information, policies, pay and support services.
- Volunteer Resource Center: Explore volunteer opportunities for CU Boulder students and staff on campus and throughout the greater Boulder community.