The Division of Student Affairs offers many on-campus resources for our students. Visit our offices to learn more.
Student Life & Involvement
- Center for Student Involvement: Be Involved! Connect with clubs, Greek Life, student organizations and other events and opportunities.
- CU Student Government: Make a difference! Get involved with your student government representatives, elected by students, for students. CUSG is your voice on campus.
- Environmental Center: Helping CU Boulder become a global leader in sustainability through recycling, student bus pass, bicycle and educational programs.
- Housing & Dining Services: Explore information about on-campus life, including residence halls, meal plans and dining options! View housing or on-campus meal plan options.
- New Student & Family Programs: The campus resource for new students and families as they begin their journey at CU Boulder. Ask us questions and be sure to join us for welcome events throughout the year.
- Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations: Explore off-campus rentals on Ralphie's List, register your party and learn about the legal aspects of off-campus living.
- Residence Life: Explore the opportunities that residence life provides, from on-campus housing and employment to student resources like free tutoring.
- University Memorial Center: Home to the CU Bookstore and student offices, as well as plenty of entertainment and dining options.
Health & Wellness
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services: Offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services including workshops, groups, individual counseling and medication management.
- CU Collegiate Recovery Center: A supportive student community offering free support meetings, sober social events, recovery coaching and referrals for students.
- Health Promotion: Assists students in developing skills to make healthy decisions through outreach and education, including workshops, classes, events and conversations.
- Medical Services: Provides on-campus health and wellness services including medical care, nutrition, physical therapy, sexual and reproductive health and more.
- Office of Victim Assistance: Offers free and confidential support, consultation, advocacy and counseling for students, staff and faculty who've experienced a traumatic, disturbing or life-disruptive event.
- Recreation Services: Get moving with all that The Rec has to offer, including intramural sports, fitness classes, nutritional services and the Outdoor Program.
Student Support & Development
- Career Services: Find student and alumni jobs, fine-tune your resume, learn about your strengths, land that internship and make connections with employers.
- Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution: Get support for resolving conflicts and learn more about the Student Code of Conduct and the Honor Code.
- Student Legal Services: Offers accessible, low-cost legal advice and education to students regarding their rights, responsibilities, and how to navigate the legal system.
- Students Support & Case Management: Provides individual support for students and advocates for their needs in all aspects of campus life.
- Veteran and Military Affairs: Serves prospective and current student veterans and veteran dependents, including program information, policies, pay and support.
- Volunteer Resource Center: Explore volunteer opportunities for CU Boulder students and staff throughout the greater Boulder community.