The University of Colorado Boulder offers master's degrees, graduate certificates, and individual graduate courses online in several disciplines:
- Aerospace Engineering Sciences
- Applied Shakespeare (hybrid)
- Arts Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computational Linguistics, Analytics, Search and Informatics (CLASIC) (hybrid)
- Earth Data Analytics - Foundations
- Education (hybrid)
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Interdisciplinary Telecommunications
- Journalism Entrepreneurship (hybrid)
- Organizational Leadership
Students may enroll in a single course, in a graduate certificate, or in a full master's degree program at CU Boulder. Students applying for admission to a degree program may enroll in courses as non-degree students before being accepted, but should apply for admission before finishing a third course. Courses taken before admission are considered transfer credit. A maximum of nine hours of transfer credit will be accepted toward degree requirements once a student is admitted into that program.
For more information, visit the Graduate School website and contact the individual graduate program of interest directly.