The Division of Student Affairs offers many on-campus resources for our students. Visit our offices to learn more.
Student Life & Involvement
- Center for Student Involvement: Be involved! Find your group – and yourself – by connecting with student organizations, campus-wide events and leadership opportunities.
- CU Student Government: Make a difference! Get involved with your student government representatives, elected by students, for students. CUSG is your voice on campus.
- Environmental Center: Helping CU Boulder become a global leader in sustainability through recycling, student bus pass, bicycle and educational programs.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Find opportunities for friendship, leadership and growth in CU’s vibrant and diverse Greek community of 28 chapters.
- Housing & Dining: Explore information about on-campus life, including residence halls, meal plans and dining options!
- New Student & Family Programs: The campus resource for new students and families as they begin their journey at CU Boulder. Ask questions and be sure to join for welcome events throughout the year.
- Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations: Explore off-campus rentals on Ralphie's List, register your party and learn about the legal aspects of off-campus living.
- Residence Life: Explore the opportunities that residence life provides, from on-campus housing and employment to student resources like free tutoring.
- University Memorial Center: Home to the CU Book Store and student offices, as well as plenty of entertainment and dining options.
Health & Wellness
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services: Offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services including workshops, groups, individual counseling and medication management.
- CU Collegiate Recovery Center: A supportive student community offering free support meetings, sober social events, recovery coaching and referrals for students.
- Health Promotion: Assists students in developing skills to make healthy decisions through outreach and education, including workshops, classes, events and conversations.
- Medical Services: Provides on-campus health and wellness services including medical care, nutrition, physical therapy, sexual and reproductive health and more.
- Office of Victim Assistance: Offers free and confidential support, consultation, advocacy and counseling for students, staff and faculty who've experienced a traumatic, disturbing or life-disruptive event.
- Recreation Services: Get moving with all that The Rec has to offer, including intramural sports, fitness classes, nutritional services and the Outdoor Program.
Student Support & Development
- Career Services: Find student and alumni jobs, fine-tune your resume, learn about your strengths, land that internship and make connections with employers.
- Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution: Get support for resolving conflicts and learn more about the Student Code of Conduct and the Honor Code.
- Student Legal Services: Offers accessible, low-cost legal advice and education to students regarding their rights, responsibilities and how to navigate the legal system.
- Students Support & Case Management: Provides individual support for students and advocates for their needs in all aspects of campus life.
- Veteran and Military Affairs: Serves prospective and current student veterans and veteran dependents, including program information, policies, pay and support.
- Volunteer Resource Center: Explore volunteer opportunities for CU Boulder students and staff throughout the greater Boulder community.